After all the bags were left to dry, it’s now time to think how to solve some of the problems I had to deal regarding the screen printing session. Some bags have a very light print and some have heavier. So I went around to see if there are some painting markers and so I can fix manually the illustration reinforcing either the white background or the black hotlines.
Another task for today was to find some snaps buttons and the way I can seal them in the bag without sewing them. I have tried sewing them in an earlier prototype but they did not look nice and not to be used as”heavy duty” at all….so I found these pops button that can be fixed on the bag by using an hammer.